Indicated as an antiseptic shampoo.
Each 100 mL of CHLORHEXIDINE GLUCONATE SHAMPOO contains:
- Chlorhexidine gluconate 0,5 g
(as 20% solution)
- Excipients q.s. 100 mL
Species for which it is recommended:
Dogs and cats.
Route of administration:
How to use:
- Properly moisten the skin and fur of the animal.
- Apply a suitable amount of Shampoo, rubbing it until a large amount of foam appears.
- Let the product act for a period of 10 to 15 minutes and rinse with plenty of water.
- If necessary, redo the procedure.
- Dry and brush the animal.
Cautions and warnings:
- Use only in the species for which the product is recommended.
- Avoid contact with mucous membranes and eyes.
- Do not use for purposes other than those recommended on the label.
- Keep in a cool place protected from light.
Bottle of 240 and 500 mL.