It is indicated as an analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic in non-infectious musculoskeletal and osteoarticular processes.
Each mL of inyectable solution contains:
- Ketoprofen 100 mg
- Excipients q.s. 1 mL
Species for which it is recommended:
Bovines, equines, swines and dogs.
Route of administration:
Intramuscular route or intravenous.
- Bovines: Intramuscular or intravenous route, a dose of 3 mg / kg of weight, in practice 3 mL / 100 kg of live weight for 3 to 5 days.
- Swines: Intramuscular route a dose of 3 mg / kg of weight, in practical 3 mL / 100 kg of live weight for 3 to 5 days.
- Equines: Intravenous route at a dose of 2,2 mg / kg of weight, in practice 1 mL / 45 kg of live weight for 3 to 5 days.
- Dogs: Intramuscular, intravenous or subcutaneous route, a dose of 2 mg / kg of weight, in practice 0,5 mL / 25 kg of live weight.
The frequency and duration of the treatment can be modified at the discretion of the Veterinarian.
- The treated animals should not be slaughtered for human consumption until 4 days after the end of the treatment.
- He does not have withdrawal time in milk.
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the formula.
- Do not associate with other NSAIDs, corticosteroids, diuretics or anticoagulants.
- Do not use in patients with renal deficiencies or with gastric ulcers.
- Keep at a temperature below 30 °C, protected from sunlight.
Bottle for 10, 20, 50, 100 and 250 mL.