For the treatment of infections caused by the following microorganisms in the following diseases:
Bovines, ovines, caprines and swines:
- Anaplasma sp., Rickettsia sp., Streptococcus sp. (mastitis, metritis, endometritis, pneumonia).
- Clostridium sp. (symptomatic charcoal, tetanus, enterotoxémia, malignant edema).
- Escherichia coli (bacterial enteritis).
- Pasteurella sp. (hemorrhagic septicemia, shipping fever, pneumonia).
- Leptospira sp., Campylobacter sp. (bovine vibriosis, dysentery).
- Listeria sp., Hexamitia sp., Haemophilus sp. (pneumonia, rhinitis).
- Bacteroides sp. (necrobacillosis).
- Shigella sp.
Swines: MMA syndrome (mastitis, metritis, agalactia), bacterial enteritis (diarrhea mainly due to E. coli). respiratory infections caused by Pasteurella multocida, Haemophilus sp., Bordetella sp., Mycoplasma sp., post-surgical infections, abscesses, dermatitis, arthritis, mastitis, Staphylococcus sp., Streptococcus sp. and Leptospira sp.
Birds: Escherichia coli and Mycoplasma gallisepticum (chronic respiratory disease), Haemophilus paragallinarum (coryza), Pasteurellosis (fowl cholera), Pasteurella multocida, Colibacillosis.
Each mL of solution for injection contains:
- Oxytetracycline base 200 mg
- Excipients q.s. 1 mL
Species for which it is recommended:
Bovines, ovines, caprines, swines and birds.
Route of administration:
- Bovines, ovines, caprines, swines: Deep intramuscular route.
- Birds: Subcutaneous route.
- Bovines, ovines, caprines and swines: 20 mg of oxytetracycline per kg of weight. In practice, apply 1 mL of Oxifiga 200 L.A. for every 10 kg of live weight every 4 to 5 days.
The maximum doses in a single site are: Bovines 10 mL; swines, ovines and caprines 5 mL.
- Birds: Apply 50 mg of oxytetracycline per kg of weight. In practice, apply 0,25 mL of Oxifiga 200 L.A. per kg of weight.
- Treated animals should not be sacrificed for human consumption until 21 days after the end of treatment.
- The milk produced during the treatment and 6 days after the end of it should not be given for human consumption.
- Do not use in laying birds whose eggs are intended for human consumption.
- Keep at a temperature below 30 °C.
Presentations: Bottles of 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 250 and 500 mL.
ICA Reg. No.: 7460-MV