In dogs and cats as an antiseptic to use on intact skin.
Each 100 mL of topical solution contains:
- Benzalkonium chloride 0,10 g
- Aloe vera extract 0,20 g
- Excipients q.s. 100 mL
Route of administration:
How to use:
Moisten skin, fur and pulps, apply on intact skin, by spraying or direct application, it should be applied by pressing the metering valve at a distance of 5 to 10 centimeters 2 to 3 times, do not use a dryer or elements such as towels to accelerate drying.
Cautions and warnings:
- Do not use on irritated, injured or wounded skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears and oral cavity.
- In case of accidental ingestion of the animal take the patient to the veterinarian. If it is a person who ingests it, see a doctor immediately and show this label.
- In case of accidental contact with the eyes, wash them with water. If irritation persists see a doctor.
- KEEP AT A TEMPERATURE BELOW 30 °C.
Bottle of 250 and 750 mL.