Indicated for the treatment and control of parasitic infestations by: Strongylus sp., Trichostrongylus axei, Parascaris equorum and Anaplocephala sp.
Each 100 g of oral paste contains:
- Doramectin 1,78 g
- Praziquantel 22,29 g
- Excipients q.s. 100 g
Species for which it is recommended:
Route of administration:
Orally. The dose should be deposited on the back and on the tongue by lifting the horse’s head for a few seconds while swallowing the product.
Administer with the dosing syringe attached to the package, 200 µg of doramectin and 2.5 mg of praziquantel per kilogram of body weight.
- Do not administer to animals with liver and / or kidney damage, or in poor general condition or in situations of intense stress.
- Do not administer to foals under 3 months of age.
- Do not pollute reservoirs or streams as it is harmful to fish and aquatic life.
- Give the dose only according to the weight of the animal.
- Keep at a temperature below 30 °C, protected from light.
Do not administer in animals destined for human consumption.
Plastic dosing syringe x 6,73 g and bottle of 120 g.