Indicated as a coadjuvant in cases where it is required to promote protein synthesis, in wasting or debilitating diseases that cause weight loss or rickets.
Each mL of solution for injection contains:
- Boldenone Undecylenate 50 mg
- Excipients q.s. 1 mL
Species for which it is recommended:
Bovines, equines, swines and dogs.
Route of administration:
- Bovines, equines and swines: 50 mg of boldenone undecylenate per 90 kg. In practice, 1 mL of FIGABOL 50 for every 90 kg of live weight, every 2 to 4 weeks.
- Dogs: 25 mg of boldenone undecylenate per 10 kg. In practice, 0.5 mL of FIGABOL 50 per 10 kg of live weight, every 2 to 4 weeks.
- Treated animals should not be sacrificed for human consumption until 30 days after the end of treatment.
- Do not administer to cows producing milk for human consumption.
- Do not use in pregnant animals or in cases of malignant tumors, anal adenoma and carcinoma of the prostate.
- In young animals, premature ossification may occur.
- Overdose can lead to masculinization.
- Keep at a temperature below 30 °C.
Bottle of 10, 20, 30, 50, 100, 200, 250 and 500 mL.