Indicated for the training of puppies to do their physiological needs in the appropriate place.
Each 100 mL of EDUQUER, contain:
- Ammonia 0,72 g
(24% ammonia solution)
- Excipients q.s. 1 mL
Species for which it is recommended:
Recommendations for use:
EDUQUER must be applied by pressing the dosing valve at a distance of 10 to 15 cm from 2 to 4 times in the place where the owner considers that the dog should get used to relieve itself. It should be applied on newspaper or disposable paper towels so that the dog or puppy can smell it, once it is done, remove the paper and redo the procedure until the correct learning is noticed by the pet. The suggested time for this learning method is 2 to 3 months.
- Do not apply or administer the product on the animal.
- In case of accidental ingestion by people, consult the doctor.
- Keep in a cool, dry place protected from light.
- In case of accidental contact with the eyes, wash them with plenty of water.
- If the irritation persists, consult the doctor.
Bottle for 60 and 120 mL.