Indicated for the treatment of diseases related to the metabolism of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and dextrose; important in pregnancy and at the beginning of lactation: milk fever, ketosis or acetonemia, rickets, osteomalacia, tetany of the pastures and puerperal eclampsia; as well as in the general metabolic disorders, related to the deficiencies of the minerals present in its composition.
Each 100 mL of injectable solution, contains:
- Calcium Chloride 2H2O 7,35 g (Equivalent in Calcium 2 g)
- Magnesium hydroxide 1,68 g (Equivalent in Magnesium 0,70 g)
- Hypophosphorous acid 2,05 g (Equivalent in phosphorus 0,96 g)
- Dextrose anhydrous 6,50g
- Excipients q.s. 100 mL
Species for which it is recommended:
Bovines, equines, ovines, caprines, swines and dogs.
Intravenous slow (IV), Subcutaneous (SC), Intraperitoneal (IP).
- Bovines and equines: Apply 100 – 150 mL / 100 kg by slow intravenous (IV).
- Ovines, caprines and swines: Apply 10 – 15 mL / 10 kg by slow intravenous (IV).
- Dogs: Apply 5 – 10 mL slow intravenous (IV), subcutaneous (SC), intraperitoneal (IP).
Other doses and frequencies of application, according to the criteria of the Veterinarian.
- Once the bottle is started, its content must be consumed totally within 24 hours as the maximum term; highlighted the excess liquid.
- Keep below 30 °C.
He does not have time to retire in meat or milk.
Bottle for 100, 250, 500 y 1000 mL.