Food supplement based on omega 3, omega 6, and omega 9 for dogs and cats of all ages.
Each 100 mL of ALLCAN contains:
- Vitamin A 57800 IU
- Vitamin B6 31,5 mg
- Vitamin D3 1050 IU
- Vitamin E 126 IU
- Biotin 105 μg
- Nicotinamide 400 mg
- Choline 340 mg
- Selenium 161 μg
- Zinc 133 mg
- S-adenosyl-L-Methionine 30 mg
- Linoleic Acid 40273 mg
- Arachidonic Acid 80 mg
- Linolenic acid 5833 mg
- Oleic acid 18845 mg
- Excipients q.s. 100 mL
Species for which it is recomended:
Dogs and cats.
Vitamin A palmitate, vitamin B6 pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3, vitamin E alpha tocopherol acetate, biotin, nicotinamide, choline chloride, sodium selenite, zinc chloride, S-adenosyl-L methionine, soybean oil, sacha inchi oil, cod liver oil, citric acid, butyl hydroxytoluene, propylene glycol, hydroxide of sodium, sorbitan monooleate, polysorbate 20, butter flavor, purified water.
Route of administration:
Administer orally mixed with food or directly in the mouth of the animal.
Daily supply quantity:
- Dogs: Give once a day 2.5 mL of ALLCAN for every 10 kg of weight. In pregnant or lactating females: 7.5 mL per 10 kg of live weight.
- Cats: Give once a day 2.5 mL of ALLCAN for every 5 kg of weight. In pregnant or lactating females: 5 mL.
The product comes with a measuring cup to facilitate administration.
- Shake strongly before each administration.
- Keep in a cool, dry place protected from light.
Bottle of 60, 120, 250, 400, 1000 and 2000 mL.